Who wants to drop everything and head south with me?
With another snow storm blowing through the city today I’m truly at my wit’s end when it comes to this winter. I know that spring never really comes around until April, but I just can’t help but hope it will shop up a bit early this year.
I’ve decided it’s fully time to stop buying anything winter related and start planning ahead for the warmer months that will eventually show up. I’ve been in the mood to bring back some of my favorites pieces with an unexpected twist. A mix of striped tees with flare sleeves, leopard print but as mules instead of flats, etc! I know it’s not exactly time for some of these pieces to see the outdoors, but there’s nothing wrong with buying a few things now to keep you inspired until spring.
5 PIECES FOR SPRING
- A Preppy Twist on 80s Scrunchies – I can’t say I want anything from the 80s brought back in style, but I am loving the new hair accessory trends popping up. I’ve been seeing scrunchies in so many preppy patterns like gingham and polka dots and thing I need them all? Best part, these ones are under $5 so you can buy them in all.the.colors.
- Straight Leg Mom Jeans – These ripped light wash jeans are the epitome of summer, so it’s time to start stocking back up on them! For now pair them with booties and an oversized sweater and later with a wrap blouse and espadrilles.
- Leopard Print Mules – Seriously how can you not been obsessed with these espadrille mules? I know we’re not anywhere near open shoe season, but I may just have to wear them while hanging out in my apartment. Major plus, they’re under $25.
- Circle Basket Bag – I know these bags are basic AF at this point, but I still have to have one because despite being basic they are still so freaking cute for the warmer months. Check Etsy to to find the perfect one for you, but don’t wait because they always sell out!
- New Striped Tees – New year new striped tees because you definitely need to toss those gross from ones from last year that have been worn about 50 million times if you’re anything like me.