The Best Galentine’s Movies for the Best Gals

Today let’s take a second to say a huge THANK YOU to all the girlfriends in our lives.

I know Galentine’s Day is one of those eye roll holidays that everyone may be a bit sick of hearing about, but I’m all for a day that honors your best girls. I’m so lucky to have some of the best friends who are the biggest supporters of each other.  I definitely don’t talk about them enough so I wanted to take a moment today to say thanks to the best friends a girl could ask for!

I hosted a little brunch with some friends last weekend and it was a perfect way to catch up on each other’s lives over delicious food. Today though I’ll be keeping it low key and hiding out from this wintery weather we’ve been hit with, so I thought I’d round of my favorite movies to celebrate Galentine’s Day. And for those long distance friends, if you can’t actually be with them tonight then all hitting play at the first time might just be the perfect fix!

BEST MOVIES TO CELEBRATE GALENTINE’S DAY

1. Sex & The City

I’ve been binging the show so of course the movies are top of my mind this Galentine’s Day! I feel like Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte and the original girl gang! I’m pretty sure the best part of S&TC is arguing with your friends who is who? I’d say I’m 60% Carrie (have you seen my shoe collection?) and the other 40% is probably split between Charlotte and Samantha.

2. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

If there is a movie that is best friend relationship goals it is 100% The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I pretty much can’t watch it without tears welling up and Blake Lively pre Gossip Girl is pretty much the best.

3. Mamma Mia

I watch Mamma Mia maybe once a month… don’t judge me. After a couple glasses of wine this is the perfect movie to dance and since along to because you know you know ALL the words. If it’s a two movie kind of night you’re in luck because Mamma Mia 2 is finally available on Amazon video.

4. P.S. I Love You

Yes this movie is mainly about a love story, but never forget that Holly’s friends were truly the best. They even traveled to Ireland with her and got stuck in the middle of a lake. True friendship I’d say. Plus I mean who else can you watch a Gerard Butler movie if not your girls?

5. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before

I mean I had to include one movie from the last ten years in here right? To All The Boys makes the list because a) no guy will ever watch it with you and b) everyone can agree that Noah Centineo is hot. Also, the second movie is coming out this year so we’ve got to be ready!

Shop The Post

Instagram

  • Packing up for a long weekend & i cannot wait to get out of the city! 🌿👙Of course my newest read ‘It’s Always The Husband’ is coming along - I am SO sucked in!! 📖
.
.
.
PS my ‘New York’ sweatshirt is on sale right now for only $18!! Linked everything with @liketoknow.it ✨ http://liketk.it/2CHQ1 #whenwearstyle
  • A West Village Sunday 🌇✨ Rosemarys was one of the first restaurants I went to when I moved to NYC and all these years later it’s still one of the faves ❤️ I ~always~ order the linguine and starting with focaccia is a MUST #whenwearnyc .
.
.
Linked my outfit with the @liketoknow.it app or click the link in my bio! My romper is on sale! http://liketk.it/2Cr0A
  • All the smiles cause it’s FRIDAY 👏🏼 (and because I added another lighthouses to my list😊) What are your plans for the weekend? I’m so ready for a low key couple days after the past weeks of travel + moving!
.
.
My shirts are a TJmaxx find but linked everything else via @liketoknow.it ✨ #liketkit http://liketk.it/2Cocv #tgif #whenweartravels #sharetheeverygirl
  • Easily my favorite outfit from this weekend and both my top & skirt are under $35 👏🏼 Also, my mom calls this my bird cage purse 🦜😂 but I love that it fits so much more the normal evening bag! #whenweartravels .
.
.
Linked everything via @liketoknow.it so you can shop via the app OR at the link in my bio! http://liketk.it/2Clqf
  • Going through a serious spicy margarita withdrawal today BUT it’s back to home cooking tonight cause my body needs veggies 🥗😂 #whenweartravels
  • About to leave paradise after the perfect long weekend of beach days & great food and I’m not exactly excited to return to reality 🙃🌴#whenweartravels .
.
Shop my outfit including this adorable @dl1961denim dress using @liketoknow.it ✨ http://liketk.it/2Ciix #liketkit #sharetheeverygirl

@carolinestfrancis

%d bloggers like this: